opportunities after this course
- 1. One can pursue higher studies like diploma in engineering after completing the trade.
- 2. Many companies accept ITI graduates only as apprentices and train the candidates for a period of 6 months to 1-2 years
- 3. ITI qualified candidates can apply for jobs in either private or public sector depending on the traded they are equipped with.
- 4. Candidates wit electrician trade can find opportunity in the electricity board/department for which recruitment is through PSC (Public Service Commission) exams.
- 5. Job opportunities for fitter are enormous in on shore and off shore companies such as oil and gas factories shipyards etc.
- 6. Candidates can also find job opportunities in government organizations like Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Force, Railways Telecom and Paramilitary forces like BSF (Border Security Force) CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force) and so on.
- 7. Last but not the least, candidates can also be self employed by setting up their own shops
Up Group of Colleges provides rich experiences in real time scenario and teach students with practical approach, providing tangible material to study