UP PRIVATE ITI
With the increased in demand of skilled work, UP private ITI was established in the year 2014. Affiliated to NCVT. The courses offered in ITI are:
Health Sanitary Inspector (HSI)
Dental Laboratory Technician
Applicants are invited through the advertisement in regional newspapers during the month of May/ June every year and the session starts on 1st AUGUST.
Opportunities after this course:
1. One can pursue higher studies like diploma in engineering after completing the trade.
2. Many companies accept ITI graduates only as apprentices and train the candidates for a period of 6 months to 1-2 years.
3. ITI qualified candidates can apply for jobs in either private or public sector depending on the trades they are equipped with.
4. Candidates with electrician trade can find opportunity in in the electricity board/ department for which recruitment is through PSC(Public service Commission) Exams.
5. Job opportunities for fitters are enormous in on shore and off shore companies such as oil and gas factories shipyards etc.
6. Candidates can also find job opportunities in government organizations like Indian Army Indian Navy Indian Force Railways Telecom and Paramilitary forces like
BSF (Border Security Force) CRPF (Central Reserve Police Force)etc.
7. Last but not the least candidates can also be self employed by setting up their own shops.
Safety measures, fundamentals of electricity, introduction to conductors, semi conductors and insulators ;types of wires and cables, electrical accessories; chemical
effect of electric current are some of the important parts of this particular training course.
2 years (4 semester)
10th passed (Maths Science)